Karate Class Schedule and Fees
- Start anytime.
New students can try their first two classes free to see whether they like it.
Summer Schedule (July 5 to September 1)
- Advanced Children and Adult Karate: Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 – 7 pm
Fall/Winter/Spring Schedule (beginning September 5)
- Beginner/Novice Children’s Karate (age 7 – 12): Tuesday and Thursday 3:45 – 4:45 pm
- Advanced Children’s Karate: Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Advanced Children’s Kobudo: Tuesday and Thursday 4:55 – 5:30 pm
- Adult Karate (age 13 and up): Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Children’s Karate: $70 per month plus $45 per year for membership in the IOGKF
- Advanced Children’s Kobudo: $30 per month in addition to karate fees
- Adult Karate: $70 per month plus $45 per year for membership in the IOGKF
Discounted rates for multiple members of the same immediate family.(Belt gradings and uniforms are additional costs)